Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 Inch Portable Dvd Players Do Not Buy Noone Answered To This Question But Plz Help =[?

Noone answered to this question but plz help =[? - 10 inch portable dvd players do not buy

since all laptops are very expensive and I need something, ask what the views of the video, music and picture files, then I find out about the DVD, but it is portable, so I want to know the "light of the DVD images how I can enlarge and scrool things, and I see not only JPG and PNG, but also other types of image files?
so plz just some light materials, while the DVD player

plz check and even if this model is good, is it worth to buy, remember that you must viedos pictures and sound and image has to be good, only 8 / 10

Payment Method http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Polaroid-PDM-0855C-8-5-inch-Portable-DVD-Player_W0QQitemZ260250528817QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15055QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem #

0 comments:

Post a Comment