Friday, December 18, 2009

Febrile Convulsions More Condition_treatment History Of Febrile Convulsions - Is "spacing Out" Considered A Mild Seizure?

History of febrile convulsions - is "spacing out" considered a mild seizure? - febrile convulsions more condition_treatment

My 6-year-old daughter has a history of febrile convulsions
She has a drugs and off since I was a few weeks ago and was taking drugs for nearly two years.
I had a conversation with his teacher, who said today that sometimes "spaces and does not seem to" know what happened to the point where you have to say in their country (name of) my daughter? "I noticed that even at home - as if a view into the room, he begins to speak with her as she seems to know what we do.
This could be considered something of a mild stroke in question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment