Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Old Spice Lump Is It Possible To Be Allergic To Deodorant?

Is It Possible To Be Allergic to Deodorant? - old spice lump

It seems that every time you apply deodorant the next day I received a blow .. I stayed with antiperspirant and thought it was a problem, because someone told me that he keeps all the toxins. Now I use Old Spice, but I always get the package. It takes two days and then disappears. not much pain, just a little.

Should I more "Deo" natural or not? I mean, when I went to the doctor who did not show much concern. But I do not like it.

3 comments:

Joe Face (see profile 4 info :) said...

Do not be too much if the doctor does not. But you might consider moving to a totally natural deodorant http://www.jason-natural.com/products/de ... (there is one kind of product in the middle / end of page) Hope I helped! :)

Sandy Sandals said...

You may have sensitive skin. Try it with powder instead of cornstarch. There are also natural deodorants.

Ms. Manjenfrinjenson said...

You can have an allergic reaction to fragrances.

Almay makes a fragrance free, hypoallergenic antiperspirant.

Post a Comment