Friday, February 19, 2010

Soad Violin Sheet Is There Music In My Genre For A Baby [[answer Quickly Please]]?

Is there music in my genre for a baby [[answer quickly please]]? - soad violin sheet

I like bands like Slipknot, Mushroomhead, My Chemical Romance, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, HIM, PKI, Kill Switch Engaged, Ludo, Madina Lake, Marilyn Manson, Mindless Self Indulgence, SOAD , and The Used

My friend is a baby [[baby]] and I want to burn to a CD so that you can hear, I will not give or Sissy instrumental classic rock [[unless the violin is very real, as the beginning of the Dark Fear of Children of Bodom]] something like Vermilion PT. 2 Slipknot each proposal with the singing of beautiful music and not shit

2 comments:

alex said...

Lol @ Music Sissy. Their musical tastes are a lot of crap.

Anonymous said...

Why do you think that this would be for a child to hear well? It's not as if the child knows what "sissy" music or not. Make a CD that is not good for a baby, like you .......

And if you really want to have a CD, the bands that are suitable for a child, there is a CD titled "Rock a Bye Baby" or something, and there are some pretty descent bands music makes babies. It plays a role, but what is good for the brain development of babies. If you are the metal bands made for a child who does not hear the child to think that both hear what you are. It makes no sense for a newborn baby.

You should Google's CD and a list of questionsBands can see what there is.

Post a Comment